Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Work Monday

Going back to work today was HARD. I like my job but I still have stuff to do around my house. Like put away my Christmas decorations! Horrible I know...

This morning started off with the usual breakfast, microwaved eggs whites, glass of skim milk, and toast with peanut butter. Breakfast of champions right there!

For my midmorning snack I always drink Muscle Milk Light. It comes in these handy single serving sizes and are yummy.

After work I went to the gym and did an ab routine that my lovely husband (who is also a personal trainer at the gym) put together. Basically there are 4 ab workouts that run continously in 15 second increments. So it goes as follows:

crunches for 15 seconds, reverse crunches for 15, V-Ups for 15 seconds, and crunch rows with a body bar for 15 seconds. Repeat but do 30 seconds, 45 seconds, and then 60 seconds. Your abs will be fried!! Hopefully this routine will put me closer and closer to that 6 pack resolution!

After abs I ran 2 miles in 13 minutes! Sprinting balls to the wall!! Woot!

Came home and made a LOVELY dinner, side garden salad with southwest rub chicken, and mustard braised brussel sprouts. Yum!



Now its time to enjoy some tea and my hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your relaxing evening! I feel you on how hard work was today!

    ReplyDelete