Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cleaning Frenzy!

Good Evening everyone! This afternoon I was in a cleaning frenzy! Between vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the shower and toilet I'm wiped! At first I did NOT want to get up from my comfy couch but I felt motivated once I thought about the extra calories I'd burn!

I did run 5.5 miles this morning but it took me forever b/c the wind is sooo strong here in Maryland right now! I came home frozen to the bone! Right away I had Muscle Milk light and hoped in the shower for warmth!

While I was still on my cleaning high this afternoon, I decided to make a nice-ish dinner for me and my husband. To make up for the HORRIBLE meal we had at Outback Steakhouse, I made a Filet with Rosemary tomato jam and bacon green beans.



You'll find that the recipes I use are mostly from Cooking Light. It's okay to have steak as long as I keep the portion at 3-4 ounces!

No comments:

Post a Comment