Sunday, January 10, 2010

Its Okay To Do Nothing!

Today... I did nothing. And that's okay! I feel reenergized and ready to take on a new work week and workout week. My foot has been feeling a whole lot better but to be on the safe side I'm taking off a few more days!

So to make myself feel a little connected with running I watched Spirit of the Marathon on Hulu. I really miss training for the marathon. So far I have run 3 with a personal best of 3:50. Sooo close to qualifying for Boston!

Since I was all by my lonesome self today, I had lunch solo. It was a slice of this amazing pizza from a local restaurant called The Grill at Harryman House. The sauce was a chipotle BBQ sauce with corn salsa, pepperjack cheese, chicken, and avocado. AMAZING! Plus a side salad with cranberry balsamic dressing.



And then dessert.. a chocolate marshallow snowman!!!



Ok so after lunch and a movie I cleaned a little bit.. just a little thoough ;) The husband was on his way home and I decided to make a light dinner of Catfish and Chips! Did you know Catfish has the lowest amount of saturated fat out of all fish? Me neither! Plus a side of chips aka oven fried sweet potatoes and baby red potatoes.. yummm



And now I'm enjoying a piece of Chocolate Chip and Walnut Zucchini Bread with a hot cup of black tea!



Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment