Monday, January 25, 2010

Drama Monday

Today was one of those crazy Mondays! One of my coworkers was having a bad day and I hate when someone is upset. I always have this instinct to make some feel better with humor. It's something I have always felt I had to do. Even as a child. I remember making friends laugh when their dumb boyfriends broke up with them or they didn't have such a great game.

But tomorrow is another day and hopefully drama free!

When I came home this evening I ran 5 miles in lovely 50 degree weather! Perfect! But some of the sidewalks were completely flooded which had me slowing up a few times.

For dinner I decided to try a Giada de Laurentis recipe, Balsamic BBQ Chicken. This was soo good! Plus it made plenty of leftovers!



What do you do to make people feel better? Do you have that natural instinct?

No comments:

Post a Comment