Monday, January 18, 2010

The Bod Pod!

This morning I had a nice 3 mile run with my friend Jesse. Even though it was 40 degrees this morning I was dying to wear shorts. I'm more than ready for spring and summer. Lately I've been finding myself really missing Saturday morning long runs.

After the run, I came home showered and left for the Bod Pod. I was really interested to see what my body fat percentage was since I really had no clue! I'm at 23%, which is considered a healthy percentage! But I'd really like to get down to 19%.



My husband is going to analyze both our reports and create a better diet for us. So stay tuned!

After Bod Pod I was starving since you can't eat two hours prior to the test. So I had leftovers!! Lazy chicken and a side salad!



While making lunch I noticed our fridge was looking a little bare. So I grabbed some essentials such as peanut butter, milk, eggs, and bread.



I'm tired! Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment