Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tell Me Who's Watchin..



The New Year brings new folks to the gym. It's a fact of life. I commend them for being there and getting healthy, but pleeeassee don't stare at the regular gym rats. In particular I can think of one guy who wears this flame durag and stares at me no matter where I am in the gym. Strange...

Have you noticed anyone staring at you in the gym?

Today I've been studying for my math placement test for college. I'm so nervous. Math has never been my strong point and never mind the fact I have not done any algebra in 7 years! But hopefully this will get me closer to my resolution of getting my AA!!

I kept dinner easy tonight and had a frozen spinach pizza and side salad. I think I may stop buying frozen pizza. I looked at the ingredients and only recognized 5 out of 30 ingredients. NOT GOOD! This does not help toward my resolution to get a six pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment