Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heath Class!

I started my health class yesterday. So I'm definitely moving toward my resolution of receiving my AA! I'm really excited to take this course. I definitely have a passion for living a healthy lifestyle (hence the blog).

Once I receive my AA then I will be able to enter a program through my job that allows me to work part time and attend school part time. Right now my work role is instructional designer.

I really like instructional design but I really feel like I need to learn so much more! I really want to contribute more to my team at work!

So for lunch today I had leftovers. Not sure what to call it but it is basically ground turkey with spices. I also had a lovely side salad!



After work I ran 3 miles. Not a good run at all. I was so tired! I think it is from limiting my carbs to burn fat. Plus I had a really hard 5 mile run yesterday.

So I came home and opted for carbs!! Linguine with roasted tomatoes! Very good. This is definitely one of the few times you will see pasta on this blog though!





How have your workouts been going?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your class! Oh, and let me know if there are any awesome recipes in that BHG mag I see in the background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh PLENTY of recipes! Vanilla sparkling wine pound cake is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete