Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekends are...

EPIC DIET FAILS!

At least by having this blog is it easier to realize what you are putting in your mouth. Friday night cheat was crab wontons and wine. Saturday was shrimp macaroni salad and lasagna. Sunday was shrimp salad sandwich, fries, donut, and pizza. But alas, tomorrow is a new day.

Somewhere in between all the cheats was a healthy dinner of "lazy" chicken and broccoli. Lazy chicken is just chicken breast and spaghetti sauce in a slow cooker on low for 8 hours. The result? Flavorful easy to shred chicken!




Even though I have had some epic fails this week, I have managed to control my after dinner sweets craving with this..





Green Tea and Dark Chocolate! By far Twinings is my favorite brand of tea. The flavors just taste more natural than other brands. Im still trying out different dark chocolate but so far I'm sold on Ghiradelli 60% Cacao. But a Harry & David chocolate bar is still on my list to try!

Tomorrow I will be trying the Bod Pod at Brick Bodies. This machine was used last season on The Biggest Loser. This machine measures lean muscle mass and fat in order to calculate your metabolism. Check out more info here: http://www.befittest.com

1 comment:

  1. We love lazy chicken here too! So easy! I'll have to try your brand of tea. I'm pretty loyal to Bigelow but we'll see how they compare :) If you feel like a failure you can ask me how many of Pioneer Woman's mocha brownies I ate this week. I'm ashamed :(

    ReplyDelete